FILE A CLAIM – EXTENDED WARRANTY PLANS
If your product fails to operate due to a covered reason, follow these steps to file a claim.
Before you call us, ensure the following:
- Product return policy period on the product is expired.
- Manufacturer’s warranty on the product is expired.
- Your India Warranty Product Protection Plan is in effect.
If all the above conditions are met, call us at (91) 94274-98825 to speak to a Customer Service Professional. Be sure to have the following with you when you call:
- Product Purchase Proof (receipt, Invoice etc.)
- India Warranty Product Protection Plan documents (Plan Purchase Receipt, Brochure, Terms and Conditions etc.)
- Covered product
Our Customer Service Professional will ensure your Product Protection Plan is in effect, verify coverage, and perform basic troubleshooting to rectify the problem. If the problem cannot be fixed over the phone, our Customer Service Professional will:
- For Electronics and Appliance Protection Plan: Arrange for In-Home, Carry-In or shipping service depending on the size of the product and the nature of failure.
- For Handset Protection Plan: Arrange for Carry-In service at one of our authorized repair centers near you or arrange for a shipping service.
- For Automobile Protection Plan: Arrange for Carry-In service at one of our authorized repair centers near you.
Once your product is repaired or replaced, please visit our website to leave feedback regarding your experience with us. We value your comments as they help us continue to better serve you.
Enjoy using your product worry-free!
Have a question? First
learn what other buyers
already know about
We love hearing